Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Senior Reflection 1

This year has been amazing, I can't even belive that it is almost over, it seems like just yesterday we were all nervous freshmen walking into Herndon for the first time, and soon we will be leaving and starting anew somewhere else. I'm going to William and Mary this fall, and I am sooooo excited, it just makes me thankful that all my hardwork over the years has paid off.

Last night was Prom and it was sooo much fun! My group consisted of roughly thirthy people who all took pictures together and then 13 of us for dinner. We had a BBQ at Callie's which I found much more fun than going to a restaurant. The Dance was good too, apparently Bates has some swag, he was dressed very classy last night. My group ended the night at Ihop for a late night/ early morning snack. We all thought of you Stroud, when we saw the paper with the pancake cheesecake stackers.


Here is everyone in our group that has/had you as a teacher



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home