Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Senior Reflection #2

Besides my friends, Choir, has been my one constant in high school. Music in general has been constant for me, No matter how much anger, or sadness, or stress I have, Music calms me down. This past Tuesday we had our POPS concert, where we sing popular songs instead of our usual classical repitoire.  It is May and the concert made June 22nd feel closer than it has ever been. I realized as we sang final song, "I will Remember you" that it was the last time I would sing on the stage, with my fellow classmates and that it was the last time Mrs. Vanslyke would conduct me. It was soooooo sad. I am so happy that I was able to be a part of the Herndon High School Choir program.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home