Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Currently in the Senate there was a 60-39 vote last Saturday to overcome the Republican filibuster. The only problem, was that most democrats were not on board. As the Thanksgiving recess comes to an end, the senate will begin there debates on the health care reform bill. Republicans have shown their disgust with the public option, and will not be able to filibuster, so it will be interesting to see how the health care bill changes over the next couple of weeks.

I believe that we need a universal health care. I don't really understand what the public option is. If that means that I cannot choose my doctor, I don't like it. But if it doesn't effect who we choose as our doctors I do not see what the problem is. I also think that the main focus of the bill should be how to insure those who are not provided insurance through their jobs, and those that are unemployed. We shouldn't toil with those who already have insurance.



picture from: clarionadvisory.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home