Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »


First and foremost, the most important thing Herndon needs right now, is a principal who is willing to stay and commit to Herndon. It should be someone who actually cares about the students of Herndon High School and does more than just sit at a desk and make new rules. He/ she should take the time to get to know the students and teachers of our school. They should be active in most of our school activities (sporting events, concerts, etc). I really loved Mr. Cooper, for the first time in high school, I felt like we had a true principal. I would seem him more in a day than I saw Gus in his whole time

It was announced on Friday that Mr. Bates is our new Principal. I believe, after seeing a majority of our hate for hasty principals will stay. He also has Herndon pride which I think is essential. The only problem, is who will be our grade's assistant Principal. In seventh grade we had a new person every two weeks. It will be interesting to see who it will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home