Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »


I believe McDonnell, the republican candidate will win the governor's race. For one,McDonnell has been doing very well in the polls. He has won a lot of independents like myself, through his beliefs on jobs, transportation, and education. We see eye to eye for the most part. Three things, I feel are very important and relevant to issues ongoing throughout Virginia right now. Especially jobs, McDonnell proposed many thing for small businesses and economic development, and has tied both transportation and education back to the economy.

There has been some controversy with McDonnell however. His thesis from a long time ago which Deeds brought to the public's opinion. I do not believe what the thesis said, but one thing I hate about politics is how the DRAMA is like high school, very unnecessary. Even though he had the intentions of hurting McDonnell, I believe Deeds hurt himself in the long run, it makes him look like a little girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home