Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Obama's Report card

Health Care: B-
I give Obama props on tackling Health Care. When giving his speech on Health Care reform in September. He makes the issue of health care a moral issues, by mention Ted Kennedy's legacy. He's taken a huge step by creating a reform policy. I just feel that he needs to tweak it a little., and make his points and policy details more clear to all American citizens.

economic downturn: C+
Obama has had good leadership, but a lot more is needed. The economy was bad when he took office and it has just gotten worse, with the unemployment rate rising , and much more. He has tried with the stimulus bill, we just need more.

War on terror- B+
Well, I didn't expect the war to be over as soon as Obama took office. There isn't much he can do, I feel with the whole situation. We can't completely leave Iraq, until we clean up our mess. From the beginning I thought that Afghanistan was more important, so I agree that we should keep our troops there a little longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home