Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

One Issue that I am very concerned with, is legalized abortions, and whether they should or should not be legal. what makes this issue so heated is that it brings one's morals and ethics into the debate. I find myself alongside my conservative brothers and sisters, Pro-life.

To me abortion is a crime against life, one is basically killing a baby, so I think it is morally wrong. I know that I would never get an abortion. I also feel that if you are not raped, you have no reason to get an abortion, ever since 5th grade we learn in FLE that when, "a boy and a girl have sex, they make a baby." Therefore one should know the consequences of their actions. Now a days we are even learning about the risks of abortions. if one knows all of these things, why would one get them self into the situation.

There is always something that backs up one's morals and ethics, for me, it is my faith (Christianity) and parents. So I know I can't judge a woman for getting an abortion, but if everyone thought about how their lives would be had their mothers gotten abortions, I feel like everyone would agree with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home