Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Senior Reflection # 4

I cannot believe the year is basically over. This is our last week of schooling with Fairfax county Public Schools. Which is just unbelievable to me, after being in the system for 12 years. At the same time I am uber excited.

I know you hate soccer, but it is World Cup season, so I'm going to blog about it. So, we all know how much the US team sucks, so I came into this World Cup with high hopes for Nigeria, my parents country of origin. Unfourtunately, they lost yesterday morning to Argentina 1-0, the same people they lost to in the semi-finals of the 1994 World Cup games, so my family was pretty upset yesterday, to make matters worse, American and England tied. After class on Friday, I  noticed the "flopping" of the feminine soccer players, it made me laugh so hard, to see how right you were. They fall down to the ground and lay there with so much agony and pain until finally they get up, and it is as if nothing ever happen.

9 days till the sen10rs graduate! WOOT! WOOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home