Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

My Prediction of 2010

I'm not gonna lie, I have no clue where the government could go this year. So here are my hopes and wishes for the United States Government for the year 2010.

I think that we will get far with the Health Care Reform bill. I am suprised in how far it came in 2009, I did not think it would pass in the Senate.  I 'm hoping that Congress will get to an agreement that both parties can agree on this year. I am also hoping that maybe the bill will get passed this year. All we need is some bipartisanship.

Another thing I think will improve is the status of our economy. I am hoping that it will turn for the better, and that less people will be unemployed in 2010.

I hope to see less soldiers in the Middle East by the end of the year, and an overall safer country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home